Sunday, March 17, 2013

Four BIG Things!

Hey Everyone,

Sorry I wasn't able to post yesterday.  Something unexpectedly came up at the last minute.  :(

Four big things right now and the new challenge will be up shortly...

First:
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
To celebrate we're having a FIFTY PERCENT OFF sale at MayzyArt.com today and tomorrow only!  Just use the discount code STPATS!

(Remember, when using a discount code, it will require you to go through the PayPal steps first and then allow you to enter the code.  You will still get the full discount!)

Second:
Winner of MayzyArt Challenge #011
(FINALLY, oh my gosh guys, I'm so sorry about this.  I'm a complete idiot and... I honestly thought I'd already posted this!!)

First Place:

Congrats, Debbie!  You won three stamps!!

Grand Prize:

Congrats Carla!  You've won five stamps!!

Third:
The winners from MayzyArt Challenge #012!  It's a big winnin' sort of day!!

First Prize

Congrats Louise M!  You also won three stamps!

Grand Prize:

Congrats Sandra!  You also won five stamps!!

Winners- you will be contacted by email shortly!!

Fourth:
A big new addition to the MayzyArt.com collection!  Three new stamps and a new special offer which, from now until Easter, is being offered at a special discounted price!




From now until Easter, this collection is being offered for a dollar off!!

6 comments:

  1. Yeah!! I'm one of the winners, doing the happy dance :-)
    Thanks a lot Mayzy!
    And I love the new digi's, so beautiful!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! OMG! OMG! I fell of the sofa lol! THANK YOU!!! :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thnanks for the 50% off - I bought one a few hours ago (shame) but been back and bought 2 more - well I cant let an offer like that slip by x x x x Well done to the winners x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats ladies and I love the new digi's! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoot Whoot, thank you mazy! Your digis rock!

    ReplyDelete