Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Total Talent

Hey there!

I know I've been pretty bad about updating the blog with your creations lately, and the reason for this is two-fold.  Firstly, I haven't been getting as many of late, since so many are being submitted as Challenge entries.  That's super exciting but be sure to keep sending me your non-entry creations!  Secondly, I'm afraid I've been putting in a lot of time at my 'real job', which hasn't left me much freedom for drawing, updating or much else.  :o(  This makes me sad but, alas, as much as I adore MayzyArt, it's not quite enough to pay the rent.  (...yet?)

So I hope y'all will forgive my tardiness and keep those examples coming!  I have a special folder in my inbox that they all go into and I promise that, if you've sent me an email, they will all get featured! (...eventually...)

A beautiful card by Karen from Feline Creative.  I absolutely love pink and brown as a color combination.  It totally makes me think of delicate French chocolates...


This beauty was made by Wench at scrapping.no.  How super clever is it that she used Shawna on a pocket card filled with tea??

Finally a fun card created by Camilla at Flowerets' Blogg.  Aren't the screw heads clever?  She also has another one up with the Lion Tamer stamp that has been entered in the most recent MayzyArt Challenge.  Be sure to take a peek!







3 comments: