Thursday, May 17, 2012

MayzyArt in Through the Craftroom Door

Hey Ladies and Gents,

I am very excited today to share a link to Through The Craftroom Door.  This is a great online magazine for crafters like yourself that was recently taken over by the multi-talented Colleen Holmes.  This is her first issue and, to my very great honor, she requested to do a little feature on MayzyArt Stamps!


Check out the full issue to get access to three MayzyArt freebies that are EXCLUSIVELY offered through this magazine!  Also, you'll find super ideas and projects- some of them using MayzyArt stamps as well!

7 comments:

  1. Do you have to subscribe to the magazine to be able to see it and get the free images. It's a little confusing :) or maybe I am just having a blond moment lol.

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mette,

      Yes, I believe that you do need to subscribe to access the freebies.

      ~Mayzy

      Delete
  2. that's awesome Mayzy! I was going to ask about those images lol, thought they looked new, off to see if I can subscribe to the magazine. Is this the current issue? or coming our soon? If I subscribe now do you think I would get this issue with the images? LOL you can say I love collecting all your images hahahaha.
    hugs,
    martina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Martina,

      Yes, I believe that if you subscribe now you will have access to this issue. It is the current issue. If you subscribe and don't have access, let me know!

      ~Mayzy

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! You know I love your stuff and it is great to be getting the word out on your fabulous images,

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've tried to join the site twice and it hasn't worked, looks like I'm going to miss out on these great freebies :( x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's odd... Did you try making a post on the blog to see if someone could help?

      Delete