Sunday, March 25, 2012

Loads of Pretty Pink

Hello all!

I just have two quick cards to share with you right now and then I'm going to take a nap.  Not sure why I'm so bushed!!

The first was created by Connie over at Grammy's Attic.  But wait, you say, I can't find this stamp in the MayzyArt Etsy shop!  that's because it is ONLY available on the Outlawz webpage.  Go join now- it's free!


The second was also posted by a member of the Outlawz and uses the Easter Bunny stamp which, I might add, is on sale at 25% off until Easter!!


2 comments:

  1. We have some awesome things happening at The Outlawz! I'm so happy you're a part of it, May!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new fan and follower of yours!!!! I will be ordering some digi's Real soon!! I think your digis are just crazy cute!! There just my style! I am happy I found you!! Thanks to Trina!! lol!!

    ReplyDelete